Check out this new recipe from the Harried House Wife
- As seen on WKTV NEWSChannel 2
- 1 (19- to -22 ounce) package brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, flour, cocoa powder, water, butter, and egg. Stir with a wooden spoon until mixed. Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping teaspoons 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake until centers are almost set, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Check out the original recipe here: http://www.theharriedhousewife.com/desserts/chocolate-walnut-cookies/
100 Recipes and DIY Ideas for All Seasons and Reasons
From the creative mind of the Harried Housewife blog, comes a beautifully packaged one-stop-shop book bursting with DIY recipes and DIY ideas for the entire year! Cooking, Baking and Making: 100 Recipes and DIY Ideas for All Seasons and Reasons includes 60 DIY recipes with bonus designs and 40 DIY ideas that tie your home together for all 365 days.