Dr. Elizabeth Cohen (author of Light on the Other Side of Divorce) talks divorce and how to move on while growing from the experience.
Elizabeth Cohen, therapist, repeat guest and author of a new book “Light on the Other Side of Divorce: Discovering the New You” talks with Ameé about deciding that divorce is the best option for a person or couple.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How to know if divorce is the right option
- How to overcome the shame and guilt that comes from choosing to divorce
- What to do when other people try to shame us for our choice
- How codependency can impact how long we try to “save the relationship”
Links to Elizabeth & Her Book:
Trauma Informed Leadership – www.activitygirl-llc.com
The Fearless Woman’s Guide to Starting a Business: What Every Woman Needs to Know to Be a Courageous, Authentic, and Unstoppable Entrepreneur
- Barnes and Noble- https://bit.ly/FearlessWomansGuide
- Bookshop- https://bit.ly/FearlessWomanBookshop
- Amazon- http://bit.ly/FearlessWomanAmazon
Discovering the New You
#1 New Release in Divorce
Offering a well-researched and tested method for recovering from a broken heart after divorce, Dr. Elizabeth Cohen brings her highly successful “Afterglow” process to you in Light on the Other Side of Divorce. Don’t just move on after a breakup―thrive.
Readers of divorce books for women and men like This Is Me Letting You Go by Heidi Priebe, Conscious Uncoupling by Katherine Woodward Thomas, and Finding Love After Heartbreak by Stephan Labossiere will find joy after heartbreak with Light on the Other Side of Divorce.