(Author of The Magic of Crystals and Gems) Cerridwen Greenleaf schools us on the right crystals for dreaming well.
Crystals have been used for millennia for seeing into the future, long before crystal balls were first used for divination. Certain crystals are very powerful revelatory rocks, showing what is to come through dreams. In extremely rare cases, stones show the future through their shiny surfaces. Crystals are highly recommended tools to use for calling up dreams. I slept with a garnet by my head last night to bring about an empowered state of mind and inspired visions. The appearance of stones, gems, and crystals in your dreams is deeply meaningful. If you are so lucky as to see light shining through a stone in a dream, you will soon be relieved of a problem or issue that has been plaguing you.
Here is an age-old dream that rarely happens in the modern day but is a clear message from the unconscious mind: If you dream of jewels in a cave guarded by a dragon or other fantastical creatures, your spiritual side is longing to come out and be nourished and supported. Get thee to a retreat!
Here is a concise guide to the meaning of crystals appearing in your dreams:
- * Agate: Beware of an impending rift between friends.
- * Amethyst: Expect great news of a surprising nature.
- * Aquamarine: Look forward to a very happy love life.
- * Bloodstone: Watch out for unhappiness in love.
* Diamond: If you do not own any diamonds, anticipate a gain but less than expected. If you do not own diamonds, expect a loss.
- * Jade: await abundance and financial security.
- * Jet: strengthen for sorrowful news.
- * Lapis Lazuli: Have wisdom to remain flexible to change.
- * Onyx: Fight procrastination due to fear of failure.
- * Opal: Give or receive a valuable gift.
- * Quartz: Brace for betrayal by a trusted friend or loved one.
- * Ruby: Ignite great romantic passion.
* Sapphire: If you are wearing it in a dream, watch out for sudden urges. If another person is wearing it, get ready to gain recognition and status.
Unlocking the Supernatural Power of Stones (Healing Gemstones and Crystals)
Practice Practical Magic: Did you know that wearing an amulet of green jade on an interview will help get the job? Have you heard that an amethyst ring can help break bad habits and even encourage sobriety? Anyone looking for love can place two pink quartz crystals in the bedroom; you’ll not be alone for long! These are just a few of the hundreds of secrets shared in The Magic of Crystals and Gems. Semi-precious stones and gems have long been known for their magic as well as their beauty. In this book of charms, readers learn everything there is to know about the powers of crystals from birthstone magic to gem divination to jewelry spells. This is a fun, entertaining, and enlightening book that will appeal to everyone who’s ever worn a birthstone, kissed the ring of a lover for luck, or bought a crystal for good energy.