- This event has passed.
Connecting Women’s Journeys- Conversation with Shelly Rachanow
January 20, 2021 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm PST
Join Shelly Rachanow, author of When Woman Run the World Sh*t Gets Done, for a special conversation this Wednesday, January 20th at 6pm PST!
Shelly will be speaking with the Women’s Journey Foundation in honor of the Presidential and Vice Presidential inauguration.
This event will include:
- A safe, loving, and non-judgemental place to be yourself and connect in community with other women of all ages
- An opportunity to feel grounded and connected to the present moment
- The chance to come into gratitude with your current blessings
- The space to experience a feeling of being seen, heard and acknowledged
This event will take place virtually on Zoom and is free of cost but you must register here!
Celebrating the Power of Women Now
Be inspired by this compelling tour de force of sisterhood. Shelly Rachanow’s book is full of powerful, courageous women who are getting vitally important sh*t done. Dive into this empowering narrative and read about:
- A trauma surgeon working to stem the epidemic of gun violence
- A professor who ran for office to provide a better role model for her sons
- An educator raising India’s poorest girls out of poverty
- Teens fighting for clean water, inspiring future generations to continue their work
- A group of firefighters training to trek across Antarctica, raising awareness for mental health and showing young girls that they are strong and can be anything they choose
- Activists from around the world fighting the injustices of inequality and patriarchy