- This event has passed.
Connecting Women’s Journeys
May 19, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
(Author of When Women Run the World, Sh*t Gets Done) Shelly Rachanow will join Patty Turrell in speaking on the current state of the world.
Meaningful Conversations to Navigate Our Changing Times
With so much uncertainty in the world right now, we have an opportunity to come together and share what’s on our minds and in our hearts in new and powerful ways.
In response to the current state of the world, the Women’s Journey Foundation is creating virtual opportunities to connect with other like-minded and big-hearted women for the sake of grounding, tuning in, honoring and acknowledging what is right now, no matter where you are in this moment.
Based on our mission, to increase confidence and resilience in women and girls of all ages, we feel now more than ever that coming together in community to support and uplift each other on our unique journeys, is what will help us bounce back and move forward in a way that is empowering and beneficial.
“What a wonderful program! So terrific to hear from Julie and from all the participants about their lives and what they are up to during this unusual period. The attendee’s input was inspiring and helpful to move through what we are doing right now.”
– Ginni Gordon
If you are feeling called to connect more deeply with women right now, then please join us for our:
What You Can Expect
- To have a safe, loving place to connect in community with other women of all ages
- An opportunity to get grounded and connected to the present moment
- A non-judgmental space to share what is currently true for you
- To come into gratitude with your current blessings
- Experience a feeling of being seen, heard and acknowledged
The Women’s Journey Foundation is pleased to offer this complimentary experience to our growing community. Please join us by registering with your name and email below.
Upon registration you will be sent the Zoom link information via email.
We look forward to being with you virtually in circle.
Celebrating the Power of Women Now
Be inspired by this compelling tour de force of sisterhood. Shelly Rachanow’s book is full of powerful, courageous women who are getting vitally important sh*t done. Dive into this empowering narrative and read about:
- A trauma surgeon working to stem the epidemic of gun violence
- A professor who ran for office to provide a better role model for her sons
- An educator raising India’s poorest girls out of poverty
- Teens fighting for clean water, inspiring future generations to continue their work