- This event has passed.
Go Live! Masterclass With Paula Rizzo
May 18, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
Take advantage of the Early Bird Pricing for this Immersive Masterclass with Paula Rizzo (author of Listful Living).
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PRODUCE A POLISHED, LUCRATIVE, AND FUN LIVE-STREAM SHOW THAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT
In the old days only the big networks could broadcast their message at a moment’s notice. Now as long as you have an internet connection you can go live right this second!
But will you?
You should! In fact – about 82% of all internet traffic was a live-stream video in 2020. (Go-Global)
Going live on social media is one of the best ways to speak about your expertise, expand your reach and elevate your brand — but you’re avoiding it because…
- You don’t know what to say
- You don’t know how to produce compelling videos
- You don’t know how to manage the technology
- You don’t like how you look on video
- You’re afraid to go live
- Or something else, whatever it is, it’s not helping you get your show on the screen
THINK OF ALL THE OPPORTUNITIES AND CONNECTIONS YOU’RE MISSING OUT ON IF YOU’RE NOT DOING LIVE-STREAM VIDEO.
Since starting my own live-stream video show Inside Scoop I have:
- BOOKED EXCITING NEW SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- BEEN HIRED FOR EXCLUSIVE CORPORATE WORKSHOPS
- BEEN DISCOVERED BY THE MOST IDEAL PRIVATE CLIENTS
- INCREASED LEADS AND VISIBILITY IN UNTAPPED CHANNELS
- CREATED OPPORTUNITIES FOR HIGH-VALUE NETWORKING WITH THOUGHT LEADERS, EXPERTS AND AUTHORS
- NOT TO MENTION, I FEEL FANTASTIC ABOUT MY VISIBILITY – MY SHOW DRIVES SO MUCH EXPOSURE AND IT’S EASY BECAUSE IT’S THE MAIN THING I DO, EVERYTHING ELSE FALLS INTO PLACE BECAUSE I PRODUCE MY SHOW
Wouldn’t it be nice to meet all your prospective clients, fans and followers in one powerful action – your very own live-stream show?
That’s the power of broadcasting video. It’s a massive lead generator and revenue driver.
As an Emmy Award Winning Television Producer for two decades, I want to teach you all I know about producing stellar live video in this first-ever live experience where you can cut to the chase AND ask me your specific questions.
YOU’LL LEARN SIX P’S TO PRODUCING YOUR OWN VIDEO SHOW
STEP 1: PLANNING YOUR SHOW
Before you go live you must set the stage for your show with your audience in mind. We’ll make sure you get clear here before anything else.
STEP 2: PREPPING YOUR EPISODES
Create a repeatable show with guests worth talking to and show episodes that will get people talking to you live. This part can be super fun.
STEP 3: PRE-PRODUCTION
Learn how to make your show come to life with customizable graphics, animations and master the technology to go live with ease. People think this is hard, but with a few key pieces of behind the scenes info, you’ll see it’s not!
STEP 4: PROMOS
What’s the point of doing a show if no one sees it? Get some best practices on sharing your show on social media and through email. And yes, it’s totally possible for your show to do that viral thing. A great promo plan is where it starts.
STEP 5: PRODUCING YOUR LIVE SHOW
Get first-class media training so your personality and insights come through the camera lens and you host your show with grace and poise. This is your chance to learn the media training I do with big name clients like CEOs from Fortune 200 companies such as Dow Jones, New York Times Editors, XPO Logistics but without the big price point.
STEP 6: POST PRODUCTION
Keep the momentum going with your new show and repurpose your content so it will keep making an impact. Honestly, the excitement and pride you’ll feel when your show is out – it’s an amazing feeling.
After taking the Go Live! Masterclass with Paula Rizzo you’ll have everything you need to dive in and…
- Name your show with confidence
- Decide on your first three show topics
- Use the best tool to live stream including exactly what buttons to push!
- What to say and how to look your best on camera (let me tell you this can be simple and effective!)
- Plus, the whole production plan to rinse and repeat for all future episodes…I’m known as the List-Making Queen for a reason!
The truth is, you can have your show up and running within a day of this class if that’s what you want.
Although of course, the resources, samples, and best practices are there for you to refer to again and again over time if you want to take it slower, or do more than one show eventually!
A List-Making Journey to a Less Stressed You
A best-selling author and Emmy-award winning television producer for nearly 20 years, Paula Rizzo produced health, wellness, and lifestyle segments with a range of top experts, including JJ Virgin, Jillian Michaels, and Deepak Chopra. Rizzo brings her experience to this new project. Readers will learn their stress style and strategies for shaping their days in more productive ways. With self-assessments and exercises, this guide will bring readers to better patterns and better, more organized lives.