- This event has passed.
Paula Rizzo Announces Live-Streaming Show To Air Every Thursday
March 25, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EDT
Listful Living author Paula Rizzo has just announced that she will be launching a new live-streaming show that will air every Thursday at 2pm EST!
Paula’s show, titled “Inside Scoop”, will feature a new expert guest every week and Paula will speak with them on productivity, books, writing, media, video and more!
Mark Your Calendars – Upcoming Episodes:
- 1/7: Email Overwhelm with Prasanth Nair: How to start 2021 off with an organized inbox.
- 1/14: Get Someone Else To Do Your To-Do List For You with Raquel Wilson & Melissa Smith: The benefits of working with a virtual assistant and how to optimize that relationship.
- 1/21: Dress For Maximum Productivity with Cass Sethi: What you wear, even when working from home, matters!
- 1/28: WFH Productivity vs. Kids with Cass McCrory: How you can get things done even if you have kids running around
- 2/4: Creating Engaging Virtual Presentations with Alexia Vernon: Engaging an audience with your virtual presentation takes a bit more planning and pizazz – find out how to do it!
A List-Making Journey to a Less Stressed You
A best-selling author and Emmy-award winning television producer for nearly 20 years, Paula Rizzo produced health, wellness, and lifestyle segments with a range of top experts, including JJ Virgin, Jillian Michaels, and Deepak Chopra. Rizzo brings her experience to this new project. Readers will learn their stress style and strategies for shaping their days in more productive ways. With self-assessments and exercises, this guide will bring readers to better patterns and better, more organized lives.