- This event has passed.
Virtual Work From Home Productivity Q&A Session with Listful Living Author Paula Rizzo
December 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST
Please join Paula Rizzo, author of Listful Living, for a virtual work from home Q&A on productivity on December 10th! Bid on this event on the event website– your bid supports the non-profit Why Hunger.
Experience expires on Dec 10, 2021.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Participant must be 18 or older.
- Approximate duration: 30 minutes.
- Sharing of login information is forbidden and can result in cancellation of the experience.
- Recording, screen grabs, or distribution of the session are strictly prohibited unless otherwise approved by donor.
- If approved, winner may not share outside of the participant group.
Rules & Regulations:
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor’s availability.
A List-Making Journey to a Less Stressed You
A best-selling author and Emmy-award winning television producer for nearly 20 years, Paula Rizzo produced health, wellness, and lifestyle segments with a range of top experts, including JJ Virgin, Jillian Michaels, and Deepak Chopra. Rizzo brings her experience to this new project. Readers will learn their stress style and strategies for shaping their days in more productive ways. With self-assessments and exercises, this guide will bring readers to better patterns and better, more organized lives.