You Can Be a Winning Writer: How to Get Published, Grow Confidence and Build Community
February 14, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Join Joan Gelfand, author of You Can Be A Winning Writer, for an exciting writing workshop Sunday, February 14th at 2pm!
This virtual, 3 hour long writing workshop is designed to help you become a confident, well rounded writer. Participants will concentrate on three of the Four C’s of successful authors: Commitment, Community and Confidence.
“After this half-day class, each participant will have:
- The start of an individually tailored cover/query letter
- Tips on creating a writing community and becoming a respected literary citizen
- A plan for creating a winning “writer’s resume”
- A plan for overcoming confidence challenges
- A toolkit for fiction, nonfiction and poetry book proposals.”
The 4 C’s Approach of Successful Authors – Craft, Commitment, Community, and Confidence
Learn the keys to successful authorship from a pro: Joan Gelfand, author of You Can Be a Winning Writer, has been teaching her 4 C’s approach to creative writing and successful authorship to aspiring authors at book festivals and writer’s conferences for the past decade. She has taught her 4 C’s method to college professors, CEOs, doctors, ghostwriters, poets, and playwrights throughout the United States; helping them realize their publishing dreams.