(Author of Your Goal Guide) Debra Eckerling gets the month of June started with this group of rebuilding experts.
With the June Rebuilding theme, I hosted a #GoalChatLive Party with guests Jennifer Ballard, Alina Fridman, and Tanys Coughlan. It feels like we’ve spent the last 15 months reinventing, pivoting, and reinventing ourselves. Probably because we have.
At the beginning of every month, I bring together friends from different areas of my life to chat, check-in, and offer inspiration.
My guests for the #GoalChatLive #Reconnecting Party:
- Jennifer Ballard, Disco Ball Designs
- Alina Fridman, Ladies Take the Lead and Finding Fabulous Media
- Tanys Coughlan, Twillow Lifestyle
I had a lovely conversation with this group of “introverted extroverts.” Everyone shared how they adjusted and pivoted over the last year; their challengers and triumphs; what they are looking forward to as we enter the latest phase of readjustment; and more!
Watch the June #Rebuilding #GoalChatLive Party
Your Rebuilding Bonus Goals
- Alina: Look at your branding and messaging, see if it applies, and adjust if necessary.
- Tanys: Do something for yourself every day … for self-healing and self-care.
- Jennifer: Find ways to stay better connected with family.
Rebuilding Final Thoughts
- Alina: Find your fabulous.
- Tanys: Find your TLC.
- Jennifer: Celebrate!
- Learn more about Jennifer, Alina and Ladies Take the Lead, Tanya
- Connect with Jennifer, Alina, and Tanys on Instagram. You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Join the Write On Online Facebook group for community and conversation
- Get your copy of Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals
What’s your tip for rebuilding? Please let us know in the comments.
On the next #GoalChat we will be talking about Reinventing. Join the Twitter chat on Sunday, June 6, at 7pm PT on Twitter. Then, on Monday, June 7, at 4pm PT, Keith Spiro, J. Bruce Jones, and Lew Sabbag will join me on #GoalChatLive.
* * *
And get your copy of my latest book, Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals. Then join the Your Goal Guide Facebook group.
A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals
Start with a plan. One of the biggest reasons goals fail is that we often don’t put enough thought into what we really want before diving in. Your Goal Guide by Debra Eckerling starts with that first, crucial step: figuring out your goals and putting a plan in place. As a professional writer, communications specialist, and project catalyst with more than 20 years of experience, Eckerling is prepared to help you achieve success.