On #GoalChats, Debra Eckerling (writer of Your Goal Guide) invites Mango author Bridgitte to share how Little Visioneers came to be from her mother’s COVID passion project.
On this week’s #GoalChatLive fellow Mango Publishing author Bridgitte Jackson-Buckley, The Gift of Crisis, joined me to talk about her passion project – Little Visioneers bookshop … as well as her take on following your passion. Bridgitte shared how Little Visioneers came about, her mother’s COVID passion project, and much more.
When you are pursuing your passion – the things you enjoy – it makes you feel good. “When you are in a position of joy,” Bridgitte explained, “you can better emanate love … and that’s good for everybody!”
Bridgitte’s passion is connecting hearts! Her project – Little Visioneers – is her expression of it!
Seeking a Passion Project? Look at your interests. Be curious. Explore how you can do things differently and find a way to share it with others.
In most cases, passion projects are a marathon. You need to have patience, practice self-care, and watch it evolve.
“Don’t force things,” Bridgitte said. “Be heart-led.
“Small steps keep things moving forward. Follow the spiritual breadcrumbs.”
Watch #GoalChatLivePassion Projects
Check out Sunday night’s #GoalChatLive conversation on Passion Projects in the Twitter Moments Recap.
Bonus Goals: Passion Projects
- Visualize a dark road and turn on the headlights to show you what you need to do right now.
- Stop stressing out. Enjoy the journey.
- Trust Yourself
- Learn more about Bridgitte Jackson-Buckley and Little Visioneers
- Check out the work of Tara Catalano, who designed Bridgitte’s Little Visioneers logo.
- Join the Write On Online Facebook group for community and conversation
- Get your copy of Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goalson Amazon or at Little Visioneers
* * *
A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals
Start with a plan. One of the biggest reasons goals fail is that we often don’t put enough thought into what we really want before diving in. Your Goal Guide by Debra Eckerling starts with that first, crucial step: figuring out your goals and putting a plan in place. As a professional writer, communications specialist, and project catalyst with more than 20 years of experience, Eckerling is prepared to help you achieve success.