Story Power by Kate Farrell is in the running for CIBA’s semi-finalist list- hooray.
The I & I Book Awards recognize emerging new talent and outstanding works in non-fiction that are self-help, how-to, guides, or instructional. In non-fiction works, the author assumes responsibility (in good faith) for the truth, accuracy, people, places, or information presented. The I & I Book Awards is a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (The CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best books featuring How-To, Guidance, Travel Guides, Cookbooks, Instruction, Insight, Self-Help, and more. This books have been put to the test and the best will advance to be declared winners of the prestigious I & I Book Awards.
These titles have moved forward in the judging rounds from the 2020 Journey Book Awards LONG LIST to the 2020 SHORT LIST and now have progressed to the 2020 SEMI-FINALISTS. The Semi-Finalists’ works will compete for the Finalists positions.
The 22 divisions of the 2020 CIBAs’ Grand Prize Winners and the Five First Place Category Position award winners will be announced on Saturday & Sunday, June 5th and 6th at the ONLINE and FREE VIRTUAL Event for the 2020 Chanticleer International Book Awards Annual Awards Ceremony, will be held in virtually and LIVE Bellingham, Wash.
The 2020 Instruction & Insight Book Awards Semi-Finalists:
- Nancy Pickard – Bigger Better Braver
- Dr. Donna Marks – Exit the Maze: One Addiction, One Cause, One Cure
- Jennifer Ankele – Death Less: A Guide Through Grief
- Krista Nerestant – Indestructible: The Hidden Gifts of Trauma
- Nina Norstrom – Not a Blueprint It’s the Shoe Prints that Matter with guidebook
- Tamra McAnally Bolton – The Art of Story Keeping
- Wendela Whitcomb Marsh and Siobhan Marsh – Homeschooling, Autism Style: Reset for Success
- Judy Taylor – Save That Rug! A How-To Guide for Repairing Hooked Rugs
- Dennis J Kotchmar – The Joy Of Searching, Buying and Selling, Antiques and Home Decor from France and England
- Kate Farrell – Story Power: Secrets to Creating, Crafting, and Telling Memorable Stories
- Peggy Sullivan – Blissfully Single, A Single’s Guide to Finding Happiness
- Wendela Whitcomb Marsh – Independent Living with Autism: Your Roadmap to Success
- Carole Bumpus – Searching for Family and Traditions at the French Table, Book Two
- Dr. Margit Gabriele Muller – Your Pet, Your Pill
- Gigi Berardi – FoodWISE: A Whole Systems Guide to Sustainable and Delicious Food Choices
- Leslie Bains – Let’s Take A Hike: 7 Family-Friendly Trails of Nantucket
- Marianne Ingheim – Out of Love: Finding Your Way Back to Self-Compassion
- Jill Sherer Murray – Big Wild Love: The Unstoppable Power of Letting Go
- Carole Bumpus – Searching for Family and Traditions at the French Table, Book One, Savoring the Olde Ways
These titles are in the running for the Semi-Finalists of the 2020 I & I Book Awards for Instruction and Insight.
Which of these works will move forward in the judging rounds for the 2020 I & I Book Awards for Instruction and Insight?
Good luck to all as your works move on to the next rounds of judging.
The Semi-Finalists’ works will compete for the First Place Winner positions, and then all will be recognized in the evenings at VCAC21 April 22-24th from 6-8 p.m. PST.
The First Place Category Winners, along with the CIBA Division Grand Prize winners, will be selected from the 23 CIBA divisions Finalists. We will announce the 1st Place Category Winners and Grand Prize Division Winners the CIBAs Ceremonies June 5th, 2021 virtually (Free) and LIVE at the luxurious Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Wash.
We are now accepting submissions into the 2021 I & I Awards Book Awards. The deadline for submissions is November 30thth, 2020. The winners will be announced in April 2022.
Please click here for more information.
Don’t Delay! Enter Today!
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at Info@ChantiReviews.com.
Secrets to Creating, Crafting, and Telling Memorable Stories
Stories are everywhere. The art of storytelling has been around as long as humans have. And in today’s noisy, techy, automated world, storytelling is not only prevalent—it’s vital. Whether you’re interested in enlivening conversation, building your business brand, sharing family wisdom, or performing on stage, Story Power will show you how to make use of a good story.