Cerridwen Greenleaf, author of The Witch’s Guide to Ritual, has written a new blog post that details how to create a wand that will bring financial magic into your life.
A wand is used for directing energy. It is best to make your own wand from found wood and instill it with your personal energy. You can go out into a nearby park or the woods, a suitable branch that has fallen. Never cut a wand from a tree as that energy will be retained by the wand. Allow Mother Nature to find choose on for you; she is always rights. You might find the perfect weathered wand on a beach as driftwood. Each tree has it distinctive properties:
- Ash: Ash grows fast and its seedlings root everywhere, so it’s t persistent. Use ash for prosperity, transformation and self-improvement.
- Birch:. Use a birch wand for healing spells, for calming situations, and for requesting a diplomatic solution or a good outcome for any business meeting.
- Crab Apple: will provide bent and twisted, gnarled wands. Apple, as we know, is the tree of knowledge and wisdom and also represent plenty. Wonderful tools for guidance.
- Rowan or Mountain Ash This is ‘portal tree’, therefore when you want to undertake a journey or a guided visualization, keep your Mountain Ash wand close by.
- Oak: and is also good for healing and protection. It makes a good, long-lasting wand for intensely focused work. If you choose to use only one wand, make it oak.
The Witch’s guide to ritual
Spells, Incantations and Inspired Ideas for an Enchanted Life
Practice Sacred Living. Rituals are often performed to acknowledge special, sacred moments of life. When we align ourselves with the rhythms of the earth, we see that every day is sacred. Sacred living is the art of acknowledging the abundance of life and the deep meaning within natural rhythms. The Witch’s Guide to Ritual teaches the practice of daily rituals for self-care and personal growth.