Cerridwen Greenleaf, author of The Magic of Crystals & Gems, has written a new blog post on the power that crystals hold, learn more here.
• Citrine for stronger communication skills
• Lace agate for happiness with your job
• Lapis lazuli for mental brilliance
• Moonstone for self-love and self-expression
• Red coral for good health and physical strength
• Rose quartz or opal to make you appealing to others
• Turquoise for calmness and protection from the earth
The magic of crystals and gems
Unlocking the Supernatural Power of Stones (Healing Gemstones and Crystals)
Practice Practical Magic: Did you know that wearing an amulet of green jade on an interview will help get the job? Have you heard that an amethyst ring can help break bad habits and even encourage sobriety? Anyone looking for love can place two pink quartz crystals in the bedroom; you’ll not be alone for long! These are just a few of the hundreds of secrets shared in The Magic of Crystals and Gems. Semi-precious stones and gems have long been known for their magic as well as their beauty. In this book of charms, readers learn everything there is to know about the powers of crystals from birthstone magic to gem divination to jewelry spells. This is a fun, entertaining, and enlightening book that will appeal to everyone who’s ever worn a birthstone, kissed the ring of a lover for luck, or bought a crystal for good energy.