Cerridwen Greenleaf, author of Mystical Crystals, has written a new blog post on how to accessorizing with gems can change your life.
It is no accident that kings, queens, and emperors wore crowns. The ancients expected their leaders to be wise, and a bejeweled crown bestowed the brilliance and power of the gems to the crowned person, While you may not want to wear a tiara to the office or a crown to the grocery store, you can wear hair clips and barrettes with crystals and stones attached for some of the same reasons. Why not be smarter and smartly accessorized? Bejeweled barrettes worn at the temples confer wit and wisdom, a kind of brain-boosting power energy.
• Terrific Tiger’s Eye can help you filter out mental distractions; excellent for research.
• Tops Turquoise is a good stone to help keep your mind and thoughts clear.
• Fabulous Fluorite is a true crystal of the mind and is very good for escalating mental focus.
• Brilliant Blue Scapolite is a beautiful blue crystal that helps with multitasking and managing a great deal of information.
• Super Sodalite brings clarity, insights and combines logic and intuition, a great combo!
Magical Stones and Gems for Health, Wealth, and Happiness (Crystal Healing, Healing Spells, Stone Healing, Reduce Stress and Anxiety)
With information on stones for each area of life, including love, work, home, and stress-busting, The Crystal Companion is a beautifully illustrated guide to using crystals and gemstones to channel positive energy into all areas of your life that need special attention. With chapters like “Birthstone Secrets: Discovering Your 4 Soul Stones,” “Tranquility Touchstones: Stress-Reducing Rocks,” and “Crystal Charms: How to Choose and Make Change-Your-Life Jewelry,” there something for both the beginner and the more knowledgeable in Greenleaf’s latest book.