Mystical Crystals author Cerridwen Greenleaf has written a guide on how to mix certain crystals to bring positive energy into your life. Read Cerridwen’s blog post here.
Here are some tips about stones not to mix together in jewelry, as their energies cancel each other out:
* Carnelian counteracts amethyst, as it connects more strongly with the body.
* Lapis lazuli stimulates the mind, and blue lace agate relaxes it.
* Lapis lazuli and turquoise are also opposites, although I can’t help but notice that this didn’t stop the Egyptians from using them together!
* Turquoise dampens the energy of malachite.
* Diamonds and turquoise have such different energies that they conflict.
Magical Stones and Gems for Health, Wealth, and Happiness
With information on stones for each area of life, including love, work, home, and stress-busting, The Crystal Companion is a beautifully illustrated guide to using crystals and gemstones to channel positive energy into all areas of your life that need special attention. With chapters like “Birthstone Secrets: Discovering Your 4 Soul Stones,” “Tranquility Touchstones: Stress-Reducing Rocks,” and “Crystal Charms: How to Choose and Make Change-Your-Life Jewelry,” there something for both the beginner and the more knowledgeable in Greenleaf’s latest book.