Cerridwen Greenleaf, author of Mystical Crystals, has written a new blog post on how stones can send us messages and warnings, learn more here.
Gems and crystals can give us messages and warnings or powers of persuasion and perception. Here are a few examples:
• A fossil or a gem containing a fossil, such as amber, will lengthen your life span.
• Jasper carved into the shape of an arrow will be a magnet for good luck.
• If your malachite jewelry chips or breaks, beware! It is warning you of danger.
• Malachite gives great success to salespeople. Keep a malachite crystal in the cash register and wear it during trade shows, presentations, and meetings.
• Moonstone is the dieter’s power stone and helps maintain youthful appearances and attitudes.
• Serpentine worn around a new mother’s neck helps her flow of milk.
Magical Stones and Gems for Health, Wealth, and Happiness
With information on stones for each area of life, including love, work, home, and stress-busting, The Crystal Companion is a beautifully illustrated guide to using crystals and gemstones to channel positive energy into all areas of your life that need special attention. With chapters like “Birthstone Secrets: Discovering Your 4 Soul Stones,” “Tranquility Touchstones: Stress-Reducing Rocks,” and “Crystal Charms: How to Choose and Make Change-Your-Life Jewelry,” there something for both the beginner and the more knowledgeable in Greenleaf’s latest book.